2009年6月23日星期二

当老师,真的很难!!!!

Yesterday i started teaching tuition at tuition center lo..erm,experience for the first day quite good,at least the students still can controlled by me....i taught primary 6 students Mandarin class for monday night,they all quite good and lovely....


However, the story is not as rosy as a bed.Today,i finally knew that what is " problem students ".Those students really made me annoy.This afternoon, I taught primary 3 students for English and Bahasa Melayu.There all got 9 students in my class.Unluckily,among my 9 students,only 3 of them are well behaved.Another 6 students,really made me insane!!!They did not respect me as their teacher.Theu don't want do their works that they supposed to do and disturb me when i was teaching.They even talk very rudely to me!I scold them very loudly but they still ignore me!!!They even ask me to beat them using rattan but they told me they are not affraid of rattan!I really don't know wat should i do to make them keep quiet and sit properly.I really can not handle those students....
Haiz,may be i am not enough fierce ....Teaching them really will make my blood pressure increase dramatically!What i hope is my others students won't behave like them!!
I hope that i will find a most suitable teaching method to teach them soon.My conclusion is,being a teacher really very tough!

6 条评论:

  1. Bangun! Selamat Pagi Cikgu Sek!
    Cikgu Sek, I tak mau buat homework la.
    I nak jadi a Long lar.
    Lu tau ape maksud a long?
    A long lu pun tak paham...apa lar lu...
    I memang suka kacau kacau...I nak buat semua org pening...I tak nak belajar.
    Belajar utk ape wor...buku tak blh makan wat...buat pe beli buku?
    Tak pelu baca buku pun blh jadi along...
    I nak jadi along abeng aseng alian....
    Harrrrrrr? Lu marah ke?
    Janganlah marah marah...nanti otak jdi cair tau...
    I memang suka kacau org...tapi lu janganlah sikit sikit pun marah....
    Kacau saje mar...bukan bunuh org wat...
    Apeeeeeeeeeee???? U nak co mata tangkap saye ke?
    Co la...I tak takut mata de...


    呵呵。。我讲完了。。祝教书愉快咯。。不要把小孩子教坏咯。。叭叭叭

    回复删除
  2. 上天会保佑好人的!!!

    敢欺负 sek ! 可恶!!

    回复删除
  3. 谢谢玉雯哦!我知道有你在,没人敢欺负我!

    上面第一位给评论的人啊,你还真是喜欢捣蛋咯。
    无所谓,上天会保佑好人的!

    回复删除
  4. 哈哈。。。

    你是我的朋友, 我会支持你的啦!!
    我不支持你,难不成支持你的敌人吗?
    我们是真正的朋友嘛。。。。。

    回复删除
  5. 哈哈。。。有想过当老师。。。觉得很不错。。。但没机会。。。超级不请我当助教。。。
    没想到。。。现在的学生真难教。。。
    加油。。。久了就会适应的。。。

    回复删除