2009年6月7日星期日

Selection Test

Haiz....What a selection test la!!!

Talk about the first day first la.At the first day,i quite shocked when entering the hotel.This is because i saw many candidates who all came there with their friends and parents........bt me alone.....Luckily,i got know many new friends who mainly came from johor.They all very nice and cute!!!Haha...nice to know them!
The first test is Iq test!I am so stupid la!I can not finish doing the first part ,12 IQ questions within 3 minutes!!then the second part oso tikam de lo.haiz!After the test,i went back to Johor by bus.This is the first time for me to take bus by myself!Haha...Luckily, finally I arrived at Masai ...juz like jiale said,i still alive!!!Haha....Actually,my parents and friends all very worry about my safety because i am a blur girl who easily lost my way!Haha.....
Then talk about the second day.The maths test damn difficult la.Not like our add maths and maths,their maths questions very complicated and make me very very confused!!For the English test, the comprehension part already very difficult lo,then the question for the paper 2 is- write an essay within 30mins!!I really not satisfied wif my perfomance at all!!!I know tat i got no hope already.....It will be a miracle if they select me to go for the interview..........==
Eventhough my perfomance not so good,but this is a very good experience for me la.At least i know many new friends .........hmm....tis is really worth for me....
MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACLE......

没有评论:

发表评论