2009年8月24日星期一

STPM- My new CHALLEGE~

It has been a long time i did nt renew my blog...haiz,everyday busy since i started study form 6....my school just like prison,everyday try to lock up us in school until very late!!!really hate this!!!


Study form 6 already two months,i still cannot accept this fact... may be i too hate STPM (i think so?)...still remember that i did promised myself will study very hard to get good results in SPM and to escape from studying form 6.So rediculous lo...Eventhough i got heavenly results for my SPM,I still in SMKDPT!!!Really depressed at that time...felt that i being forced to study form 6...but i cannot blame anyone because i am the one who did not fight for it...ya,i strongly felt regret....


I am quite dispirited for the past two months...dispirited because i lost the chance to study medical course,dispirited for my form 6 life and dispirited for so many others thing...I lost my way, lost my aim....I even do not have motivation to study for my form 6 first test.haiz,it was the first time i did not study for my test seriously...Ya,i change le...i change to become a frivolous girl,like to play truancy and not concentrate in study...


I finally dare to face the reality,i am a form 6 students after my mum scold me.She said " How come you not serious at all for your study? you don't want get 4 flat for your STPM?You don't want go sg to study?".....speechless........i don't know how to ans her.I think about this for few days.I know my parents have high expectation on me, i know i do not have other choices...I SHOULD take this new challenge.
STPM -----> NEW CHALLENGE -----> NEW LIFE
WISH ME ALL THE BEST!!!


2 条评论:

  1. As long as you set your target and work extremeeeelly hard towards it,success will definately come knocking on your door.ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BELIEVE IN THE IMPOSSIBLE.Bring out the best in you and FIGHT for your dreams and ambitions.!:)

    回复删除