2011年4月13日星期三

My new 'students'

My new students-
my doctor neighbour,his wife and his friend who is a doctor also.
They want to learn speaking by using mandarin.
He said so tat it is easier for them to communicate with their patients.


I told them i am nt very experienced and confidence.
somemore i am nt profesional enough to teach them.
but he said he dun want to take courses at language centre,
he dun want to learn writing and grammer all that.ha.

In my impression, my neighbour is a friendly person.
Hope tat his doctor friend will be like him also.ha.
I nt dare to take tis job actually.
Bt he said it's ok.No need to bother tat they are doctors.

Next week i will start teaching them at his house.
I will try my best.
Hope tat everything will be fine.
It must be a new and good experience for me.

4 条评论:

  1. wow..teach doctor leh...CAN EARN a lot lor...one month got 1k per head huh??hahaa

    回复删除
  2. wow~u have very PRO student~i think they need a beautiful teacher more~haha!

    回复删除
  3. Woohoo, damn shiok. Enjoy ya.
    Go their house.

    回复删除