2010年8月28日星期六

We Are so proud Of U!!!

we know each other seven years already.
whenever I had problems in my study espeacially physics
U always try ur best to teach me.
whenever someone bully me or tease me
u always support me.
Our friendship is very special
eventhough we nt always contact each other
we always remember each other
U make me feel so touching when u purposely call me
and wish me happy birthday for every year
tat day U asked me to be ur guarantor
U asked me to read the caption
" sahabat karib sebagai guarantor anda"
i am so proud u know.

I pray that u can adapt to ur new life in Kanada as fast as possible.
I pray that U will succeed in ur life
and of coz i believe u will
I know u will make tis sister proud of u.
take care my dear brother.

5 条评论:

  1. Really proud of him.
    Too bad didn't buy anything for him as a farewell gift.
    I saw the blue-white tie that his friend gave him, nice.
    .......
    Guarantor....haha.

    回复删除
  2. Thanks, feels good to read this after years

    回复删除
  3. Thanks, feels good to read this after years

    回复删除
  4. Thanks, feels good to read this after years

    回复删除