2010年3月6日星期六

STPM 2009

STPM 2009 results hv been gvn out recently.At the beginning, i felt very happy because cn help teacher to conduct this event ...but....



BUT, i felt very sad when i knew the overall results of our school.

NO ONE GT FOUR FLAT.

The top student hv the pointer of 3.92, it is to be very regretted.



i know, four flat very far apart from me...

may be it's juz a dream for me...



The top student's name is Shin Yi.(hopefully i did nt wrote wrongly==")
Because her name sounds like mine,teacher and my friends tease me tat next year i will gt good results like her also... my lovely friend even said that eveyone should name their child sin yee(or sounds like tat) ==".omg,it's juz a name.Sounds like u all more confidence than me.

Ya, i admit tat i aim for four flat
I used to be confident wif myself
In fact,i afrad to lost
I afraid this time i cn nt achieve my target...
I dun know why....
is it too hard for me?
or i never try to achieve it?
Speechless.

ACTION SPEEK LOUDER THAN WORDS.(seems tat Miss Shim like this saying so much recently)
PLZ SCOLD ME IF ANYONE OF U FEEL TAT I M LAZY,PLZ.
DUN HESITATE TO DO TAT.
BY NOW,I NEED PEOPLE TO PUSH ME.
(TQ for all ur help, i will appreciate it!)


STPM 2010~
I hope that next year i cn gt perfect score~

For all my friends who sit for STPM 2010, I wish tat
all of u cn achieve ur own target!
May God bless us!

(p/s: something happen between me n my friend last week bt now seems settle oredy.so, i would like to thx all my friends here who help me clarify myself n console me....thx a lot,I really appreciate u all!)


3 条评论:

  1. is action speak"S" louder than words.
    pretha teach me le...
    haha..
    anyhow,jiayou lo

    回复删除
  2. Hey,
    yala, name sinyee.
    All the BEST!!!!!

    Sounds so scary but what to do, work harder.

    回复删除
  3. gambateh, my darling... u sure can do it

    回复删除