2009年5月26日星期二

Preparation for the selection test

Next Friday and Saturday i am going to sit for my selection test (Asean Scholarship) at sg RELC International Hotel...when i received the letter asking me go for the selection test,i m damn happy at that time....because only short-listed candidates will be notified...

In fact,i am quite worry for my performance at the test.Firstly,i dun know what preparation i suppose to do in order to pass the test.I only know tat i will sit 4 three tests,that is general ability test( actually i got no idea what is it),maths and English test.Secondly,i must admit that maths and English are my weaknesses...Further,the letter there stated maths paper will last for 2hr15min but calculator is not allowed to be use during the test!!!omg,without calculator,how can i do my maths paper?????omg.....
.
At first,i thought i can go sg and sit the test together with my friend,but i think now can not le, tat girl go Kedah already... Then i must go by myself la... Hope that i will not lost my way in sg!!!
Aiyo what i can do now is do some revision for maths and add maths,WITHOUT USING CALCULATOR.Damn hard!!!However,i will not give up so easily la,at least i will try and do my best!My friends always said that i am a lucky girl, so i hope that my luckiness will not ended.Hope that i can do very very well (not well only,because the test is very competitive) and finally will be awarded for Asean Scholarship to be study A level at Junior College!!!
WISH ME GOOD LUCK!!!

没有评论:

发表评论